Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Feet (Some Background)

Smell, sound, sight, feel. I love everything about a nice male, bare foot. I do not know what it is, but something attracts me about them.

As with bondage, I can trace back my beginnings to being very young. I grew up in a non-barefoot household. It was very much uncommon to start the day without putting on socks. If you weren't in a casual family context, a BBQ, family evening, or comparable, I'd automatically put on socks.

I think that growing up, being barefoot meant to expose myself, privately, much in the same way that we wear t-shirts to hide our bareness. If you are in the USA, you may be able to follow me that the usual mindset of being barefoot and bare-chested is an expression of being carefree. It is very uncommon in Europe, where NOT wearing anything on your feet is equivalent of being poor. My family has european background, and so was my upbringing.

So, I do like to explain this to myself, that the visual of bare feet has a forbidden, kinky, outrageous flair to it. My dick is 3 sizes bigger when I pull off those socks.
Much the same with someone else's bare feet.

I remember magazines, print-ads and so on. I collected a few, before Al Gore invented the internets. Guys with bare feet were always a turn-on for some reason. I thank who-ever decided that it is a necessity to photograph hotties, be that celebritards or other, without anything on their feet. Is there a deeper meaning? I would like to think so.

Be that as it may, I at least notice and appreciate a guy with bare feet. Even more if said object of desire is in some sort of long pants. Oddly, a completely naked guy holds less interest. But I digress.

I like to smell, lick, massage, and otherwise feel feet in ways beyond G-rated. If you put that into the context of my previous post, there is one simple example of what I would enjoy:
Being hogtied by a guy in nothing but jeans, and him sitting in front of me, now barefoot, stuffing his feet into my face.
Oddly, if I keep someone tied and barefoot, the actual act of worshipping that guys' feet is not as interesting to me.

This should be enough for a primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment