Wednesday, May 20, 2009

O HAI!

I am a regular guy with some private interests that I want to share with some people. My focus is on bare feet, bondage, and some other kink. I do other interests, too, but that's not the reason I have this blog.

Women do not interest me as much as men do. I make no apologies that I am a guy's guy. Male bare feet are ultimately hot, as is a guy all trussed up and helpless for mutual pleasure.

That being said, I enjoy every way of bondage, being versatile (the roper and ropee). Also with feet, I like others barefoot as well as being barefoot myself. It gives me that extra kick, the rush and excitement to see exposed feet, and being exposed the same way.

Most know me as CuteDaemon, which is a name I have used in the past 9 years. I have started to switch to KinkyDaemon a few months ago. It is a boring fact, but my interest is in separation of business (Cute) and pleasure (Kinky).

So, onward...

KD

No comments:

Post a Comment